Friday, July 15, 2011

Currently Craving

Jcrew cashmere sweater in light shell


Steve Madden "Lalline" espadrilles in black
 Don't you love when style meets comfort? I like wearing high-heels that don't hurt my feet and chunky espadrilles with lots of arch support are the perfect solution. I also hate being cold and cashmere sweaters are my favorite. I feel like I am wrapped in a warm cloud.  I don't know about you but the office thermostat is usually kept at a balmy 64 degrees which is lovely so I keep my one beige cashmere sweater in my desk and wear it every day. Sometimes I even wrap it around my legs if I'm wearing a dress or skirt.... which looks really interesting when people stop by my cubicle to talk to me. I look like I am wrapped in a giant band-aid colored fabric bondage contraption.... very professional.

No comments: