Wednesday, September 4, 2019

Links I Love




Peaky Blinders!!! This clip and this clip and this one just do something to me. Perhaps it is Tommy Shelby (Cillian Murphy) absolutely skewering the competition with his dark-twisted-but-redeemable-anti-hero thing and the cold heat of his stare, or that Nick Cave and The Bad Seeds theme song.

These prints. I want all of them! For my apartment. Allllll of them. Also this article about Japanese fairy-tales.

This meditation on accessing your stillness by the phenomenal, artistically profound and lovely Sarah Blondin. Other favorites on there are by (HERO!) Tara Brach. Download insight timer! Do it! It's free!

The fact that Melissa McCarthy considers herself Billie Eilish’s personal “hype man.” “I think every super cool 17-year-old musician needs a 48-year-old midwestern mother of two as kinda like her hype man.” Also her newest video. Consider me buried.

Chance’s Hot Shower but every word is a picture and Taylor Swift covering Phil Collins.

No comments: